Hornby Island Soap Company products are available at the Comox Valley Art Gallery from November 1st until December 20th.
Please note: Due to all the big Christmas markets we have around the island our attendance at the Comox Valley Farmers Market will be sporadic. – http://www.cvfm.ca – If you need any products or have any questions, please contact Trina McNiece directly via 250-218-6468.
- November 5th and 6th – First Chance in Sidney, BC – http://www.firstandlastchance.
- November 11th, 12th and 13th, Charles Dickens Christmas Fair in Courtenay, BC – www.dickenschristmasc
- November 17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th – Kris Kringle in Nanaimo, BC – http://www.kriskringle.ca
- November 17th, 18th, 19t,h and 20th – Christmas Chaos in Duncan, BC – https://www.evensi.ca/37th-ann
- November 25th, 26th, and 27th Winterfest Christmas fair in Qualicum, BC – winterfestcraftfair.wix
- November 26th – Cumberland Christmas Fair in Cumberland, BC – www.cumberlandmuseum.ca
- November 26th – Royston Christmas Market in Royston, BC
- December 2nd, 3rd, and 4th – Touch of Salt Spring in Victoria, BC – www.atouchofsaltspring.
- December 10th and 11th – Last Chance Christmas Fair in Sidney, BC – www.firstandlastchance.
- December 4th – Pier Street Christmas Market in Campbell River – pierstreet.ca/christmas
- December 11th – Pier Street Christmas Market in Campbell River – pierstreet.ca/christma
- December 18th – Pier Street Christmas Market in Campbell River – pierstreet.ca/christmas
For anyone in Courtenay British Columbia please contact me at 250-218-6468 if you would like to come by my house in Courtenay to pick up products.